Friday, September 21, 2012

Its been a long time...


I haven't posted anything in over 2 years, yet this random blog I started to give myself a place to vent and flesh out some political ideas. For some reason people keep dropping by a few at a time to check out my ramblings.

There has been some progress on the VCU gun situation, which remains a hot topic. We have a new Attorney General who is the model of a small government, pro-liberty politician, and his opinions have greatly aided the 2A situation in Virginia. AG Opinions however, do not carry the force of law and there is still a long way to go.

I have been busy the past two years, finishing my degree, getting my first job that will hopefully turn into a career. Also spent some more time on active duty with the Virginia Guard and managed to swing some pretty sweet military schools, where I met some interesting people....

 
(Click to embiggen... at your own risk)

 More on the rest later.

1 comment:

  1. Well, good thing that you focused on your studies but it's really kinda a missing part when you miss something on your mind here. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete